Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Good Dinosaur

The Good Dinosaur is the type of movie you would put on if you want to cry. That movie is actually very depressing. Its always disney's thing to make you ant to cry or hug your parents but this movie takes it to the extreme. I think I cried like three times while watching this move. Basically it seems ok in the beginning then it gets sad, then you think everything turns out ok, but like normally it doesn't. They eat some berries and get high, makes you laugh then a little after that it steals your heart and crushes it. I am not going to talk about the movie much just because I don't want to spoil it and I am getting tired of typing. So in my professionally not professional opinion I recommend. 10/10 would cry agin.

No comments:

Post a Comment