Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Fight Club

Ok so this movie made me question a lot of things. Mostly about myself, like why aren't I there and why and am I still alive. It's kinda depressing. Ok so let's start with the main character, he doesn't really matter I guess because you never find out his name. But that's ok because the only reason why you watched the movie was because of Brad Pitt anyway. He's character was super cool and was a soap sales men which wasn't cool. But then he made bombs out of soap so that's pretty neat. So these two dudes start a Fight Club. (Oh my god who wouldn't guessed it?) Another thing to point out was that there club was super legit, they had rules and everything. Anyway so the club slowly turns into a gang and they blow up a city block or something, I can't remember. At the end of the movie there's a type of M. Night Shyamalan twist that makes you go wowza I didn't expect that. Yeah so it's a good movie 2156/2148 would watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment